In response to the current, constantly changing situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus, we are implementing new policies and procedures to keep our patients and our staff safe.
We will remain closed to the public and only allow persons into the clinic with appointments. Please call 910-262-1122 to schedule an appointment.
Patients: please bring a face mask, may be cloth, with you for your appointment in compliance with current CDC recommendations. Due to a limited supply, we are not providing face masks to the general public, but our office will be wearing face masks during the duration of your appointment or treatment. Air purification measures are also in place. We also ask that you do not bring any additional
- Appointment Times: In order to maintain social distancing, we will be staggering appointments to limit exposure to others and allow our office staff the time needed for pre-screening clients and sanitation between appointments.
- Arrival for your appointment: Upon arrival for your scheduled appointment, please wait in your car and call (910)-663-4416 to let us know that you have arrived. You will be asked a series of questions regarding your current exposure to COVID-19. Once you are pre-screened and your appointment is then authorized, you will be advised to come into the office.
- Entering The Office: The building may still be locked to the general public, so you will be met at the door and asked to go straight to the restroom and wash your hands. (Please use the restroom as needed during this time.)
- Temperature Reading: Once you have used the restroom and washed your hands, you will be escorted directly to a treatment room where your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to sign a document declaring that you have not been exposed to COVID-19 and you have no symptoms. This will become part of your chart for your appointment.
- Progress Reports: You may be asked to complete a 1/2 sheet Progress Report. All of our pens and clipboards are sanitized after each use.
- Sanitizing Our Rooms: We are sanitizing all of our rooms between every appointment and rotating rooms so that each room will be empty for approximately 1 hour after being sanitized. All surfaces are being sanitized a minimum of once per hour , these surfaces include but are not limited to: door knobs, chairs, all countertops, shelves and tables.