Welcome To Infinity Acupuncture
Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Therapy!
- Are you frustrated with health challenges that can’t be solved with western medicine and the only answer has been medications that just mask the symptoms?
- Are you dealing with chronic pain issues such as back pain, neck pain or knee pain?
- Are you frustrated with doctors who don’t spend time with you or understand what is truly wrong with you?
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Gretchen Rivas will be providing acupuncture at Hampstead Infinity Acupuncture-located at 22581 Highway 17N in Hampstead on Tuesdays and Fridays! Please call our office to book your appointment.
Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
How Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Can Help…
- Chinese medicine is a proven system of medicine that has worked effectively for over 4,000 years and withstood the test of time.
- Chinese medicine focuses on treating the root cause of health issues not just temporarily relieving the symptoms
- Chinese medicine is the safest form of medical treatment and has the lowest malpractice rates
- Acupuncture has helped many patients avoid surgery by helping the body to heal itself
- Gretchen has earned a Masters of Acupuncture at the Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine and was taught in the tradition of “The Father of Chinese Medicine in the West” Dr. Nguyen Van Nghi.
- Acupuncture balances and treats mind, body and spirit for whole healing.
Our Promise to Our Patients
- We will take the time to provide you with the care you and your body needs
- We will get to know you and your body’s needs
- We will do a comprehensive diagnosis and create the correct course of treatment and healing
- With over 15 years of combined experience as a master massage therapist and tuina expert, we will combine massage body work with the healing power of acupuncture to help you heal faster
- We will see you at your scheduled appointment time
- We will listen closely to what YOU and YOUR BODY is telling us so that we can respond with the appropriate treatment
- Acupuncture is the use of tiny sterile needles that are inserted into specific points along the body to unblock the Qi where it may be stuck. Each point sends a specific message and when points are combined in a treatment they tell the body to do what it was designed to do, which is to heal itself.
Cupping is a technique that has been used in cultures around the globe for thousands of years. It is a wonderful way to safely pull toxins up out of the deeper layers of muscle tissue. Cupping technique is designed to pull toxic build up and muscle spasm from deeper tissues of the body to the surface of the skin.
- Nutrition plays a huge part in your health and the success of your acupuncture treatments. An often neglected part of health care in modern society, it is actually the key component in getting well and staying healthy. The old saying, “You are what you eat”, is never more true than today.
“Chinese medicine is a complete coherent, integral, interdependent and independent system of health care that must be understood within its own context, in whole, not in part, if it is to be mastered. It was born out of Daoist philosophy, which is at the heart of Chinese medicine and contains the original, guiding ideas that nurtured it into existence.”
~ Dr.Sean Marshall (Founder of Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine)